Thursday, June 16, 2011

Game with Me on XBox 360

| |

Want to game with me on XBox 360?
Add me as PimpKitten!
I offer FREE gaming sessions with active members of ANY of my websites,
or for anyone who purchases an xbox 360 game for me,
or for anyone who purchases xbox 360 points or membership for me.

If you're not a member of any of my sites and have not purchased anything Xbox 360 related for me, gaming sessions are a measly $5 per 15min or $15/hr.

You're also more than welcome to leave me fanmail and admire my cute avatar!

Multiplayer Games I've already got:
Left4Dead 1
Left4Dead 2
Halo 3


<3 -
Your Naked Geeky Gaming Chick

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

My Playlist

About Me

My photo
34 year old vixen that runs www.MoneyDomination.com , www.camgirlkitten.com , www.queenofcascadia.com , camgirlkitten.manyvids.com and more.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
 

Persephone Vixen | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top